Software and Accessories
Chilldyne Cool-flo Software
The Cool-Flo software allows for remote operation (fill, run, drain, purge, test…) via web page. Displays system state and error
messages, such as loss of facility cooling. Calculates heat removed, dew point, facility water flow rate.
The intelligent Cool-Flo CDU software keeps your CDU running autonomously with minimal user intervention. The software automatically manages coolant quality, supply temperature, fluid levels, and more. Maintenance operations are all available through easy-to-navigate touchscreen menus, or via the exact same interface on the local network. Detailed logging and monitoring interfaces allow you to capture both instant and historical data.
Because all of our CDUs run on the same software platform, datacenter operators can familiarize themselves with a smaller CDU before moving forward with a larger installation. For deployments requiring complex integration in advance, ask about our hardware-in-the-loop simulator, which can be used to evaluate the CDU software on your desktop.
The Cool-Flo CDU software provides a multitude of interfaces for networked control and monitoring. The following interfaces can be accessed via a network connection to any Cool-Flo CDU:
- Graphical User Interface – The GUI provides access to nearly all of the CDU’s functions with easy-to-navigate menus, including monitoring, control, management, and configuration. The GUI is also accessible via the touchscreen on compatible CDUs.
- SNMP – SNMP can be used for real-time monitoring of the CDU’s sensors and operating parameters.
- Modbus TCP/IP – Modbus can be used for real-time monitoring of the CDU’s sensors and operating parameters, as well as some configuration and control operations.
- Syslog – Send logging data to your central syslog server. The syslog interface can send sensor data up to once per second; filter by facility to capture as much or as little as you prefer.
- FTP – Access historical log files for troubleshooting.
- Other Interfaces – Cool-Flo CDUs also support Telnet, an HTTP-based web API, and more. Not sure if the CDU has the right network interfaces for your deployment? Give us a call!